NEW YORK, April 19, 2022–Today, Michelin-Starred Chef Daniel Boulud announced the first details of his Downtown Manhattan casual restaurant named LE GRATIN. The new restaurant will officially open its doors to the public during the first week of May 2022.
Chef Daniel Boulud Announces Le Gratin, His New Bouchon Lyonnais to Open at The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel in Lower Manhattan
More from Manhattan StyleMore posts in Manhattan Style »
- Boies Snags International Arbitration Attorney in London
- The Independent Spirit of Chloë Sevigny
- Anti-Nazi drama ‘The Last Boy’ commemorates Holocaust Remembrance Day at Manhattan’s Town Hall
- The BroadsheetDAILY – 4/19/22 – Hudson River Park Trust Debuts Rooftop Park at Pier 57 – eBroadsheetThe BroadsheetDAILY – 4/19/22 – Hudson River Park Trust Debuts Rooftop Park at Pier 57 – eBroadsheet
- ‘Dear Maud’ to Open in Hoboken on 1st Street: Here’s What We Know – Hoboken Girl