The market has changed a lot recently and with so much uncertainty many are just waiting on the sidelines. Buying a house still makes sense if you have certain goals in mind, like wanting to live in a certain area or if you are moving from another state, if you are renting and the rent keeps increasing. You should look at what your monthly payments will be and whether you plan on living in the house for a while. If so, think about the other benefits of homeownership, like stability and building equity.
The Real Estate Market is changing – Miami – what you need to know
More from Real EstateMore posts in Real Estate »
- HINES’ NEW GLOBAL OUTLOOK: SIGNALS TO WATCH IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING
- Fannie Mae Announces Winner of its Latest Non-Performing Loan Sale
- First Citizens Bank Provides $29 Million to Onicx Group to Refinance Florida Medical Office BuildingsFirst Citizens Bank Provides $29 Million to Onicx Group to Refinance Florida Medical Office Buildings
- Colombia Continues Streak as No. 1 Foreign Country Searching Miami Real Estate; Texas Top State SearchingColombia Continues Streak as No. 1 Foreign Country Searching Miami Real Estate; Texas Top State Searching
- Fannie Mae Announces the Results of its Twenty-Ninth Reperforming Loan Sale Transaction