The fate of a casino expansion petition drive rests in the hands of a Tallahassee judge who on Wednesday agreed to a conduct an emergency hearing to consider evidence that the Seminole Tribe of Florida may be attempting to sabotage a constitutional amendment asking voters to approve casinos outside of the tribe’s control.
Judge orders hearing into claims that Seminole Tribe is blocking petition signatures
More from Miami StyleMore posts in Miami Style »
- Yada Yoga Extends Wellness Support to Protestors in the Entertainment Industry on the Picket Lines
- ellee ven Asks The Question We Wish We Did in “What Could He Possibly Do?”
- Lawsuit Filed Against CA Mega-Church Alleging Defamation & Wrongful Termination
- Dermatology Partners Bolsters its Roster by Adding Four Doctors and a Physician Assistant
- Church of the Highlands Launches Small Groups Across Alabama and Georgia