Senior Lauren Ebo scored a career-best 17 points and Rori Harmon added 13 along and four steals to help No. 9 Texas extend its winning streak to eight games with a 65-50 victory against Oklahoma State in the final regular season game ever at the 45-year-old Frank Erwin Center.
Ebo, Harmon lead No. 9 Texas past Oklahoma State 65-50
More from Miami StyleMore posts in Miami Style »
- Tre Luna Design Announces “Ben Carré: A Parisian in Hollywood”
- Patricia Boral, CEO of Boral Agency, Honored as Role Model at the GHWCC’s Women in the Fast Lane of STEAM Luncheon 2023Patricia Boral, CEO of Boral Agency, Honored as Role Model at the GHWCC’s Women in the Fast Lane of STEAM Luncheon 2023
- Landowners Along Bennington Path Compensated by Federal Government for Rail-Trail Along Properties
- Gregg Millett Completed YHSGR Power Buyer Agent Certification at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Chris Tasara: A Spotlight on His Dedicated Volunteer Work and Animal Rights Contributions