This is the list of places in South Florida that were ordered shut last week by inspectors with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Dirty Dining list includes Chinese restaurant near Miami’s Brickell
More from Miami StyleMore posts in Miami Style »
- Arizona Council on Economic Education Launches ‘Invest in Girls’, Fostering Financial Careers for High School FemalesArizona Council on Economic Education Launches ‘Invest in Girls’, Fostering Financial Careers for High School Females
- Nationwide Arena: A Hub for Sports and Entertainment in Columbus.
- PNC Arena: A Comprehensive Overview
- KAATSU Global, Inc. Celebrates a Decade of Pioneering Blood Flow Restriction Training and Therapy
- Texas Eclipse Festival 2024 in Burnet Texas