A Miami City Commission vote that homeless advocates had been dreading for weeks happened last week, after it was previously deferred.
Commission Passes Anti-Camping Ordinance
More from Miami StyleMore posts in Miami Style »
- Tre Luna Design Announces “Ben Carré: A Parisian in Hollywood”
- Patricia Boral, CEO of Boral Agency, Honored as Role Model at the GHWCC’s Women in the Fast Lane of STEAM Luncheon 2023Patricia Boral, CEO of Boral Agency, Honored as Role Model at the GHWCC’s Women in the Fast Lane of STEAM Luncheon 2023
- Landowners Along Bennington Path Compensated by Federal Government for Rail-Trail Along Properties
- Gregg Millett Completed YHSGR Power Buyer Agent Certification at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Chris Tasara: A Spotlight on His Dedicated Volunteer Work and Animal Rights Contributions