Happy New Year! 2017 was an amazing year for me, and it ended with a bang. To celebrate Christmas, we headed to Vermont, my first time visiting and my very first time skiing! It was quite the experience, from the many falls to the immense amount of snow that covered VT (never seen that much snow before, and it was incredible).
Shop the look:
I shared some of the highlights from our trip on Instagram and I wanted to share them on here too! If you’re looking to visit Vermont anytime soon, these are the best spots in town.
• The Dorset Inn (@dorsetinn) is a charming inn and restaurant that has been open for 221 years! Dinner was amazing and the ambience was so cozy and welcoming. According to David, George Washington ate here 🤔
• Went skiing at Stratton (@strattonresort) and our instructor, Ron, was so patient with me — even though I kept falling (classic Florida girl). I finally got the hang of the whole pizza pie thing, but not before I almost ran a few people over…
• Our AirBnB was in Londonderry which is about 30 minutes from Manchester. It was the absolute CUTEST place ever and if you’re interested in staying there too, I’ll link the listing here. From the AirBnB, it’s a pretty easy ride over to Manchester where we checked out the outlet shopping and picked up some cute things at the Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade outlets. Namely, these ADORABLE earmuffs that will be outfitting my ears all winter long.
• Had delicious breakfast at Up for Breakfast in Manchester. Highly recommend this spot! It’s cozy, homely, and the food is incredible. The huevos rancheros and hot chocolate are a must.
• Picked up a cashmere scarf for $24, some Harney & Sons tea and some amazing maple candy (insert Ross and Chandler reference here) at the cutest shop, Above All Vermont. Must visit for the best Vermont memorabilia, souvenirs and generally everything awesome.