With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I figured some of you might need some last minute suggestions for bae. Similar to my Holiday Gift Guide, we’re going to go through these based on personality type.
1. The Hopeless Romantic. The Hopeless Romantic is expecting a surprise. You cannot disappoint the Hopeless Romantic… which is where Edible Arrangements come in. And who wouldn’t prefer a bouquet of fresh fruit covered in gourmet chocolate to a regular non-edible bouquet of flowers? Answer: Not the Hopeless Romantic. Edible arrangements also offers same day delivery, so you can surprise them last-minute at home or at the office.
My personal favorites are the chocolate covered strawberries. SO GOOD. If your honey isn’t into fruit, you can also get them a box of gourmet chocolates and a regular bouquet, of course. The box comes with 6 flavors: hazelnut crunch, caramel, raspberry, orange, pineapple and passion fruit. Hazelnut crunch is, in my opinion, the GOAT.
Shop Edible Arrangements here. Use code SAVE3966 for $10 off when you spend $39+.
2. The Fancy Romantic. The Fancy Romantic knows more about Dries Van Noten than Anna Wintour, and she looks like it too. She likes opulent fragrances, and she dresses in a flirty but sophisticated way. Dolce & Gabbana’s new fragrance, Dolce, is a floral, feminine mix sure to please your fancy bae.
Shop Dolce at Perfumania, your one-stop destination for fragrance. Take 25% of your purchase until February 14 with code MTM25!
3. The Sporty Romantic. You will likely find her at the gym on Friday night, and she’s always decked in either Lululemon or Bandier. She likes that sportswear-inspired toughness to add to her modern style; she’s not always there when you call but she’s always on time. This babe loves to accessorize, not just for fashion, but for function.
4. The Artsy Romantic. This bae is an illustrator by profession, and she also likes to doodle in her spare time. She probably even shares her doodles on Instagram for fun and has a ton of followers! The Faber-Castell sets offer the highest quality of tools, and glide on for a vibrant and smooth experience.
5. The Solo Romantic. So you’re not shopping for anyone this year because you’re flying solo? Totally cool. Pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back with a movie and open up a bag of Sunsweet Plumsweets. Sweet and delicious decadence of dark chocolate paired with scrumptious, bite-size pieces of prunes, PlumSweets are creamy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Plus, they’re pretty much guilt-free, so you won’t wake up on February 15 feeling like you ate a whole bag of candy. One serving of Dark Chocolate PlumSweets (40 g) contains 150 calories so feel free to INDULGE.
Thank you to BabbleBoxx.com Single Edition Media for collaborating on this post.