It’s December 15! There are officially only a few days left until we get together with our loved ones and share something special with them for the holidays. There’s a few things for everyone on this list, so get ready to shop!
1. The Beauty Addict. This person in your life is obsessed with all things beauty! Whether they’re a makeup guru or they’re just a grooming aficionado, new tools are always a welcomed gift. I have been absolutely loving the LumaBella Cool Mist Straightener – it safely straightens my hair without breakage, reduces frizz, keeps my hair shiny, and makes it super soft.
Shop on LumaBella’s site and use MIST20 for 20% off a Cool Mist straightener.
2. The Foodie. The foodie in your life dwells at coffee shops, restaurants, has an active Yelp account with thousands of heartfelt (and sometimes aggressive) reviews and probably has his/her own food Instagram with thousands of followers. Probably went to culinary school. What better way to get them to explore their own creativity in the kitchen than Omaha Steaks’ Gift Gourmet Collection?
The Tasteful Gift includes: 2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons, 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins, 2 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops, 4 (3 oz.) Potatoes au Gratin, 4 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets, 1 – Signature Seasoning Packets.
Tasteful Gift package costs $69.99 and ships free. Shop here.
3. The Yogi. This one is easy. This friend goes to yoga 8 times a week, says “namaste” instead of goodbye and probably owns a Spiritual Gangster t-shirt. They are probably toying with the idea of getting their yoga certification, and gave up meat before it was cool. (Don’t get them gift #2 by any means.) The Yoga Jewelz Unity Om Pendant Necklace is a dainty and stylish piece of jewelry available in 2 sizes and comes on a sterling silver 16-inch chain.
4. The Workaholic. We all have that one person in our lives that works 10 times as hard as anyone else you know. They’ve usually had 3 cups of coffee before 10am, live at the office, and haven’t seen the outdoors in two weeks. They have two phones (and they are getting Gmail alerts on both). Not only do they need to take some pointers from The Yogi, they need to take active steps to alleviate stress. That’s where Spire’s Wearable Wellness & Activity Tracker comes in. Spire is a “trainer” of sorts for more mindful living — it alerts you with breathing exercises and meditations, and even anticipates stressful events in order to help its user find calm. Spire is fully integrated into the Apple Health App and works with Apple watch; perfect for The Workaholic!
5. The Sweet Tooth. This person spends more time having froyo than they do anything else, and you can probably find them making a line at Dominique Ansel for cronuts on Sunday mornings. The Vermont Brownie Company’s Gourmet Sampler comes with an amazing selection of brownies all made with farm-fresh ingredients in flavors like flavors like Walnut Chunk, Peanut Butter, Triple Chocolate Chunk Blondie, Espresso, Dulce de Leche, Maple Toffee Crunch, and their Signature Brownie.
Shop Vermont Brownies here for 15% off your order.
There you have it, folks. A gift for everyone you know (probably). Have an amazing holiday season!
Thank you to BabbleBoxx.com Single Edition Media for collaborating on this post.